"We have one of the most proactive preventive maintenance programs in the industry. We have a customized property management software where every task is recorded , every problem is identified and solved. The system keep updated report for each property we handle.
Maintenance has several objectives:
- preserve , enhance property and assets.
- ensure safety of residents, guests, and owners family.
- operate the physical building and provide resident needs.
- helps to control over all cost such as deductibles paid for insurance due to casualty claims and materials.
- reduces insurance claims and costs.
- property well maintained will operate more efficiently
- property well maintained will sustain a higher resale value.
Types of maintenance:
- Routine maintenance are recurring maintenance activities, usually scheduled, and requiring constant oversight. Examples: lawn mowing , cleaning/vacuuming, window washing, pool cleaning, etc....
- Preventive maintenance are periodic maintenance performed on property, machinery, or components to ensure proper operation to avoid break downs and prolong useful life ofthe asset. Examples: appliances, stand-by generators, air conditioners, residential elevators, sealing roofs, cleaning sewer pipes and clean-outs, water softeners systemst , back flow systems, etc....
- Emergency Services Maintenance responses to emergencies or unpredictable problems and breakdown. Examples: roofleaks, pipe in wall breaks, leak in emergency generators fuel tank, damages caused by storm or hurricane , water flood, etc....
- Depending upon extent and nature ofthe problem WE ARE THERE 24 HOURS/7 DAYS TO RESPONCE."